Join the D & D Automotive Services Team!
Why Work for Us
We are D & D Automotive Services, a growing, fast paced and forward-thinking auto repair shop. If you are a Super Hero that wants to do Super Hero things and change the auto repair world one car at a time, one customer at a time – then look no further!
By joining our League of Super Hero Technicians, you will be challenged to meet our commitment to exceptionalism while working in an environment where you will be provided the resources and coaching to rise to the highest level in our industry.
Our expectations are high, but we make it worthwhile by offering:
- Competitive Compensation based off your proven track record of success, and your desire to be the BEST in our industry
- Generous Benefits Package that includes health and disability insurance, paid time off, and a 401k with company match
- Professional Development and Training using state-of-the-art tools and components, enabling you to be the BEST you can be
- Opportunities to Pay-it-Forward by supporting the community that supports us! We are heavily involved with many local causes that support the Humane Society of Portage County, Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Portage County, and Empty Bowls, a program designed to raise funds to help feed those in need
- Work with a team of Automotive Super Heroes that consist of the BEST of the BEST! We work hard, but we have fun doing it!
Are you ready to begin your Origin Story with our Super Heroes at D & D Automotive Services and make a difference in the auto repair world and within our community? If you have what it takes, then APPLY NOW!
We are currently seeking an “A” level technician to join our great team! If you meet the following requirements, we want to talk to you!
- Minimum of 2 years expereince in the auto repair industry.
- ASE Certified in at least 2 areas (if not, it will be required within the first 12 months of your employment).
- Excel working independently and in a team enviornment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and a complete set of technican tools.
If you feel you are up to the task, and are looking to join a team that works hard and has fun, then APPLY NOW!
Service Advisor/Assistant Manager
We have an immediate opening for a new Service Advisor/Assistant Manager. If you are organized with a keen eye for detail and have a passion for producing happy customers, then this is the position for you!
Job Description and Requirements
- Oversee a schedule of repair orders by developing estimates,ensuring any needed parts are ordered in a timely fashion, and proactively updating customer on repair status.
- Manage a team of technicians that fosters continuous improvement and development
- Must possess outstanding communication and sales skills with a dedication for providing superior customer service.
- Automotive repair experience preferred
If you’re looking for a company that always puts the customer first, works hard, has fun, and truly is a team, then we are eager to talk to you – APPLY NOW!
"*" indicates required fields